Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ian is on Feast of Fools!


Sometime soon - I think I might be on their podcast. I was interviewed along with Philip Bartell and Jim Vaverrorororrrors at the showing of Eating Out 2 Sloppy Seconds - which was terrific! Everyone was laughing so loud during some of the scenes, I couldn't hear the movie. (that's a great thing) I hope it does well and you can check out the new edit of the trailer that I made, (it's now touched by production studio hands that get paid high amounts) at myspace.com/eatingout2

:P

Stop by the feastoffools.net podcast to hear me and the guys chat sometime in the near future (if they deem it)

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Chris Powell said...

hey mate. IM looking forward to seeing ther movie but im sure it will take a while for it to come to australia.

And isaw that mink stole was in it. I love all those john waters films, (serial mom is a classic) it will be great to see her in something again.

Looks like you are doing reaslly well for yourself mate, thatrs great news. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home