Saturday, April 29, 2006

A New Addition to the Family.


I'm proud to admit that after riding a bike to my friend Billy's apt, where I braved the rain, I returned with a sewing machine. There is something about it that just screamed at me when we chose to take the stairs and found it sitting in the corner. All I have is the japanese sticker picture of three asian girls on the top of it, and a box containing the proper sewing accesories. I went online tonight to find a "Heavy Duty" WHITE brand sewing machine, and couldn't find my specific model. Needless to say all of the White brand machines cost upwards to $800, cheapest still a few hundred. I plugged in the cords and smiled when everything seemed to be working. I need to get my friend over here to teach me how to string the thing. I don't even know how to thread a sewing machine. Cut a corner off guys, I just got a little more gay.

Move over FASHION. Into the light, FASHIAN.

How about 'dem apples.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger adrian said...

i love the couch pictured

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger NoteWorthyIMs said...

it's an 8800 dollar couch. More like an "ouch" hahhahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home