Monday, January 01, 2007

The ABBA Project.

Recently I saw Mama Mia at the wonderful Cadillac Theater downtown Chicago. I was so inspired by the ABBA songs of my past to remake one of my favorite songs. Gimme Gimme Gimme was a song that I somehow identified with while it was playing off our car tape deck on our way to Virginia every other summer. There was something about that bass line and those eerie tones and augmented chords that just struck me in my 10 year old little boy heart. Needless to say I wanted to stop at all the Cracker Barrels on the way too!

Yesterday I made the remix using garageband, and today I made the video while I was waiting for my boss to call. Speaking of which check out the Businesspov.com segments in the near future (Errand Solutions and HUBwear ) those were mine.

Happy New Years on this 01.01.07, and I give you the first ever Royalty Freeian Music Video:

Gimme Gimme Gimme

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Haha, this is great! And Mamma Mia was wonderous, though I saw it in Toronto and not Chicago, the spirit and the music was amazing. : )

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Michael Lehet said...

Great Job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home