Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Labrynth.


Looking recently for a new apartment (just covering bases) I searched with my new Apartment People friend Scott, who proved to mimic my Uncle Bill so much we became instant "House hunting buddies". One building made me forget all the other places we saw. The Edward Glasser building in the revamped Kenmore/Buena area that I once lived in. The thing about it was that it was hidden to everyone. I always thought that it was just a work building, little did I know that once you get through front building, there is another one in the back. Seriously - you have to go up stairs, walk forward, walk down stairs, open door, turn left, walk up stairs, open door, turn left walk down stairs, open a door, look left and there is two doors, it's the right one.

HA!
talk about a maze.
I loved it.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Aethlos said...

"covering bases"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home