Friday, July 29, 2005

The Lake, The Sea.





On this very nice day, R and I decided to walk around town. Traveling to the Pizza Place we got some slices, traveled to the lakefront to eat some snacks, then waltz home in the cool breeze off the lake. It's times like this that I love Chicago. The temperature and the people, out enjoying a nice Friday afternoon and evening. Love it.


When looking at the lake, R responded, "I can see how they thought the world was flat." True dat R, true dat. Looking at the horizon I was thinking about all the boats out there that sunk. The list would be very long I gathered. The Scuba Diving company I want to take lessons from do their final dive in the lake, the sea more like it, the caption reads. There are alot of wrecks and debris out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home